Job Expired . Please look for similar jobs
You already applied for this job
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Ability to work within creative team to develop the most effective design solution.
• Creative person who understands how to enhance and differentiate communications through effective design.
• Skilled in managing multiple design projects and contractors to meet project objectives.
• Can work with multiple designs software applications in Macintosh and PC environment.
• Strong understanding of photography art direction and photo and graphic asset execution for print, broadcast and on-line deliverables.
• Solid communicator in both verbal and written forms.
• Ability to develop and implement short and long-term design plans.
• Thrives in an action/results-oriented environment.
• Pragmatic and professional person with the ability to meet deadlines and establish clear priorities quickly. Ability to listen well and translate into appropriate deliverable.
• Motivate and manage the communication to deliver on time, budget and at the required standard of quality
• Ability to effectively manage time and work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to engender confidence of management and exercise good judgment in handling sensitive information.
• Desire and ability to demonstrated initiative.
• Strong attention to detail, by being thorough and responsible.
• Ability to deliver quality deliverables.
• High level of stress tolerance.
||Senior Graphic Designer
||Architecture, Interior Designing